Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TWO discounts, ending Friday!

This week I have TWO great specials running! 

I am giving customers half off of their commissioned pet portrait. So for $10/hour + cost of canvas you can have a painting of your pet (with or without beads)! If you are interested you can email me at samanthafloyd821@gmail.com and you can tell me what size canvas you want and I can give you a quote. Initially I had 3 spots open for this special, but 1 has already been taken so act fast because this special ends Friday.
Example of Pet Portrait: "Charlie". 2012. Acrylic and seed beads. 8x10.


Also, my hand painted decorative clocks are all 20% off! Email me for purchase! I take Paypal or any major credit card. $7 shipping if applicable.
Lily Icon Clock. 12x12. $30. Acrylic on Canvas.

Baby Owl Clock. 6x6. $30. Acrylic on Wood.

Sun and Moon Clock. 12x12. Oil on Wood. $35

Aboriginal Style Clock. 8x10. Acrylic on Canvas. $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment