Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Holiday Commission Openings

Looking for that one of a kind Christmas present? Want to out-do the co-worker gift swap this year? Need something for that person who has everything? You've come to the right place, my friend! I'm taking Holiday Commission Orders as of October 1st and will continue to do so until December 5th or until openings are filled. 

You can request just about anything! For some ideas you can click the "Commissions" tab to check some out! For some examples, I did a cardinal for someone because that was their Mom's favorite bird. I created a portrait of two children with colored pencil (Coy and Caroline in the Commissions tab). I also did a beaded flower painting for coworkers. The beaded paintings are great for desks. And pet portraits are all the rage! And landscapes are my specialty. 

If you have an idea, email me and lets talk! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment