Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A New Year!

Well, we've all made it. Here is 2013!

This year is the year.

This year Samantha Floyd Fine Art will have more inventory, less expensive pieces, small, large, medium... It will all be available for YOU! 

On my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/samanthafloydart
or

You can shop for all occasions! During the year you will be able to purchase my paintings for holidays through out the year and birthday, anniversaries, or special events. 

You may also commission me to paint landscapes or animals.

This year I want you to think to yourself: "I wonder what Samantha has in her inventory for (insert name's) birthday, graduation, anniversary, marriage, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas..." ANYTHING!

This year, shop small business, shop local.

This year, I am saving for my wedding in July so any purchase will help immensely. You know how it is planning a wedding...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment