Thursday, May 24, 2012

A lot going on!

There is so much to post about!
First off, the young artist collective in Staten Island that I helped found (Artist Street) is having their first group exhibition June 2nd from 2-4 at the Art Lab in SINY. This is going to be such a great event to meet up and coming artists and to support our talents. I encourage you to come. Yesterday was drop off day for art work and I saw some amazing pieces that were definitely sure to be show stoppers.

Secondly, I want to invite you to my Etsy shop. I have all of my ACEOs available for purchase, beaded paintings, some originals, and prints!
Please stop in and check it out here---> www.etsy.com/shop/samanthafloydart


1 comment:

  1. I really can't wait to see how this show looks with people in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete